Only available online or instore via Click and Collect.
Meals for Mutts Single Protein Chicken Dog Food has been made using white meat which is lower in kilojoules and has less fat than dark meat. Chicken meat is low-GI and can help keep insulin levels stable. MfM varieties are all made with natural ingredients to ensure your dog is eating real food. The way they should be.
- RICH IN PROTEIN Lean, low fat protein which contribute to muscle growth and development.
- HEART HEALTH Eating chicken controls homocysteine amino acid levels. If too high, can lead to cardiovascular disease.
- BONE STRENGTH Chicken is rich in phosphorus and will aid in fighting bone loss, Osteoporosis or arthritis.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT Essential mineral Selenium is involved in metabolic and thyroid performance.
- PREVENTATIVE Niacin helps guard against cancer and other forms of genetic (DNA) damage.
- NATURAL ANTIDEPRESSANT Poultry increases the serotonin amino acid levels in your brain, enhancing your mood and easing stress.
- EYE HEALTH Excellent source of retinol, alpha and beta-carotene & lycopene. All vital for healthy eyesight.
- HEALTHY TISSUE Riboflavin found in chicken livers reduce skin problems and repair dry or damaged skin.
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 28% Moisture: 10% Crude Fat (min.): 16% Phosphorus (min.): 1% Ash (typical): 5% Calcium (min.): 1.7% Crude Fibre (max.): 5%
Ingredients: Chicken Meat, Sweet Potato, Seasonal Vegetables, Alfalfa, Natural Fats and Oils, Omega 3, 6 & 9, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Parsley, Pre & Probiotic, Kelp, Vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folacin, Biotin and natural preserved using vitamin E and Rosemary extract.