Hill’s Prescription Diet GI Biome is clinical nutrition formulated to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health in dogs. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food was also formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive care
- Formulated to promote regular healthy stool and support digestive health
- With breakthrough ActivBiome+ ingredient technology to support growth of beneficial gut bacteria to maintain digestive health
- Optimally balanced soluble and insoluble fibres to promote regular bowel movements and help balance digestive function
- High levels of omega-3 fatty acids (DHA & EPA)
- Please consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet Gastrointestinal Biome is the right food for your pet
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Brewers Rice, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Whole Grain Oats, Ground Pecan Shells, Chicken Liver Flavour, Chicken Fat, Powdered Cellulose, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Liver Flavour, Dried Citrus Pulp, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Pumpkin, Pressed Cranberries, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, Ginger, Psyllium Seed Husk, L-Threonine, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavours, Beta-Carotene.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.