This toy is part of a series of enrichment toys recommended by RSPCA Vic Behaviour Team.
Reward your canine in a unique and fun way with this puzzle game! This Nina Ottosson exclusive features multiple layers of swiveling bone-shaped layers that reveal treat compartments where you can place your dog’s favourite treats inside. Cover the treat holes with the bone-shaped pieces, and let the Tornado game begin!
Your dog’s goal is to spin the levels and find the treats in the hidden hollows by lifting up the bone covers with their nose or paws. The scent holes at the top of the covers will help your pet sniff out the treats, but you can make the game more challenging by only leaving treats in some, not all, compartments. You can also practice slow feeding with your dog by hiding kibble instead of treats and make mealtimes fun!
- Level 2 intermediate treat-hiding puzzle game for dogs – Nina Ottosson exclusive
- Swiveling bone-shaped layers that hide treat compartments for your dog to find
- 12 treat compartments with bone-shaped covers to keep treats hidden
- Helps kill boredom and prevent destructive behavior
- Improves your dog’s cognitive skills and intelligence
- Bone puzzle pieces have scent holes to help your dog sniff out the treasure
- Can be used with wet or dry dog food to practice slow feeding your pet
- Suitable for all dogs of any age, breed or size
- Easy to clean and maintain for long-lasting use
Challenge Level: Level 2 (Intermediate)
Size: Large (One Size)
Colour: Blue & Yellow Layers and White Bones
Dimensions: Approx. 28cm (length) x 29cm (width) x 4cm (height)
Boost your dog’s brain power with the treat-hiding puzzle game, the Dog Tornado!