This toy is part of a series of enrichment toys recommended by RSPCA Vic Behaviour Team.
So, your dog chomps down their food faster than you can say “bon appétit!”. They’re up on their hind legs with their face in the bowl before you’ve even put it on the ground?
Yep. Sounds like your average dog. But the thing is, gobbling down their food is really bad news for your dog’s tummy, and can lead to bloating, obesity and poor digestion. That’s where Outward Hound’s Fun Feeder Slo-Bowls come in. They’re not your average dog bowl. They’re much more fun!
Inside these a-maze-ing bowls, a unique pattern of ridges makes is harder for your dog to vacuum down their food. To eat, they’ll need to concentrate – and slow down. Perfect!
- Made from high-quality, food-safe ABS plastic
- A non-slip bowl keeps your dog’s bowl in place while they eat
- Ridges inside the bowl force your dog to eat slowly and concentrate on their food
- Eating slowly helps keep your dog’s digestive system heathy, and allows you to feed your dog a little less without them noticing – ideal for overweight dogs
- Top rack dishwasher safe
- Outward Hound are all about making mealtimes healthy and fun.