Only available online or instore via Click and Collect.
Meals for Mutts Goat variety is a healthy alternative to beef and chicken because of its lower calorie, fat and cholesterol totals. If you’re looking for a leaner alternative to traditional meats, goat meat could be the answer.
- RICH IN PROTEIN Lean, low fat protein which contribute to muscle growth and development.
- LOWERS INFLAMMATION Can help in lowering the risk of inflammations caused in blood.
- PREVENTATIVE CLA in goat meat contains selenium and chlorine to help prevent cancer.
- WEIGHT MANAGEMENT Contains Vitamin B which is helpful in reducing fat. IMPROVED
- FOCUS Prevents anemia and help in improving blood circulation. NATURAL
- ANTIDEPRESSANT Contains Vitamin B12, which is helpful in treating stress and depression.
- HEART HEALTH Rich in essential minerals and phosphorus to support heart circulation.
- BONE HEALTH Omega-3 fatty acids and calcium is good for bone strength and joint health
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min.): 27% Moisture: 10% Crude Fat (min.): 16% Phosphorus (min.): 1% Ash (typical): 5% Calcium (min.): 1.6% Crude Fibre (max.): 10%
Ingredients: Goat Meat, Sweet Potato, Seasonal Vegetables, Alfalfa, Natural Fats and Oils, Omega 3, 6 & 9, Coconut Oil, Turmeric, Parsley, Pre & Probiotic, Kelp, Vitamins A, C, D3, E, K, B1, B2, B6, B12, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Folacin, Biotin and natural preserved using vitamin E and Rosemary extract.