GI / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit contains an optimal blend of soluble and insoluble fiber and is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fiber including weight management, GI issues and glucose management. Hill's Prescription Diet w/d Multi-Benefit is also formulated with balanced minerals and promotes a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals.
- Therapeutic L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fiber
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Helps manage blood glucose
- Helps metabolize fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Promotes urinary tract health
- Supports a healthy immune system
Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Liver Flavour, Flaxseed, Egg Product, Calcium Carbonate, Potassium Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, DL-Methionine, Potassium Citrate, Taurine, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.