Hills Prescription Diet Metabolic Weight Management Canned Dog Food 370g
Prescription Diet Metabolic is clinical nutrition proven to help dogs lose 13% of body weight in 2 months. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food was also formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s weight management
- Formulated with nutrition proven to help dogs lose 13% of body weight in 2 months
- Synergistic blend of natural ingredients with essential vitamins, minerals and amino acids works naturally with your dog’s unique metabolism
- Nutrition to help avoid weight regain after weight loss, plus includes powerful antioxidants
- Natural fibers, from a unique fiber blend from fruits and vegetables, help your pet feel full and satisfied between meals
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet Metabolic is the right food for your dog
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Whole Grain Corn, Chicken, Powdered Cellulose, Rice, Pork by-Products, Dried Tomato Pomace, Flaxseed, Egg Whites, Coconut Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Carrots, Lipoic Acid, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Leucine, Iodized Salt, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Taurine, minerals (Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate) , L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.
Recently Viewed Items
You may also like
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …