Prescription Diet k/d + Mobility is clinical nutrition to support kidney and joint health in dogs. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food is proven to improve your dog’s ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days, plus increase vitality and alertness in older dogs. It also includes clinically proven antioxidants and is formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite and calcium oxalate crystals. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Controlled phosphorus & low sodium
- High level of essential amino acids for building muscle protein
- Effective levels of omega-3 fatty acids (EPA/ DHA) to improve joint function
- Enriched with glucosamine & chondroitin sulfate
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Protects vital kidney & heart function
- Formulated to improve your dog’s ability to run, walk and jump in as little as 21 days
- Supports your dog's natural ability to build lean muscle daily
- Formulated to increase vitality & alertness in older dogs
INGREDIENTS: Water, Chicken, Carrots, Rice, Pork Liver, Rice Starch, Green Peas, Dextrose, Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Chicken Liver Flavour, Soybean Oil, Sugar, Egg Whites, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Calcium Lactate, Calcium Gluconate, Potassium Citrate, Guar Gum, L-Lysine, Lipoic Acid, Choline Chloride, L-Threonine, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.