Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat is clinical nutrition specially formulated to calm and soothe the digestive tract in dogs. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food helps support heart and kidney health with controlled minerals. Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat also includes prebiotic fiber, omega-3 & -6 fatty acids and ginger. Plus, it has clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and is formulated to promote an environment that makes it difficult for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals to form. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Features & Benefits:
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Digestive Care Dry Dog Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health
- Clinically proven to calm and soothe the digestive tract
- Highly digestible, low fat formula
- Helps improve digestion and ensure easy nutrient absorption
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote beneficial microflora
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat is the right food for your dog
INGREDIENTS: Brewers Rice, Corn Starch, Corn Gluten Meal, Whole Grain Wheat, Chicken By-Product Meal, Flaxseed, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Dried Beet Pulp, Chicken Liver Flavour, Pork Flavour, Lactic Acid, Ginger, Soybean Oil, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Pork Fat, Potassium Chloride, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Calcium Carbonate, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavours, Beta-Carotene.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.