Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat is clinical nutrition specially formulated to calm and soothe the digestive tract in dogs. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food helps support heart and kidney health with controlled minerals. Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat also includes prebiotic fiber, omega-3 & -6 fatty acids and ginger. Plus, it has clinically proven antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system and is formulated to promote an environment that makes it difficult for struvite and calcium oxalate crystals to form. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat Digestive Care Dry Dog Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your dog’s digestive health
- Clinically proven to calm and soothe the digestive tract
- Highly digestible, low fat formula
- Helps improve digestion and ensure easy nutrient absorption
- Prebiotic fiber helps promote beneficial microflora
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet i/d Low Fat is the right food for your dog
INGREDIENTS: Water, Rice, Pork Liver, Turkey Liver, Pork By-Products, Whole Grain Corn, Turkey Heart, Egg Product, Flaxseed, Dried Beet Pulp, Powdered Cellulose, Calcium Carbonate, Chicken Liver Flavour, Soybean Oil, Ginger, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Choline Chloride, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.