Prescription Diet i/d is clinical nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats. It’s made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust and was developed by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians. This food’s high digestibility helps ensure easy nutrient absorption and meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats. It also includes prebiotic fibre, omega-3 & -6 fatty acids. Plus, this food has electrolytes and B vitamins to help replace lost nutrients. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your cat continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
- Hill's Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Chicken Flavour Dry Cat Food is specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s digestive health
- Helps improve digestion and stool quality
- Highly digestible with an optimal balance of natural fibres to help support regularity
- Prebiotic fibre helps promote growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Clinically proven antioxidants help support a healthy immune system
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet i/d is the right food for your cat
INGREDIENTS: Chicken, Cracked Pearled Barley, Corn Gluten Meal, Brewers Rice, Pork Fat, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Egg Product, Chicken Liver Flavour, Lactic Acid, Dried Beet Pulp, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Sulfate, DL-Methionine, Choline Chloride, Fructooligosaccharides, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Taurine, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, Psyllium Seed Husk, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavours, Magnesium Oxide, Beta-Carotene.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.