Your little kitten needs premium nutrition that can keep up with their active lifestyle. That's why Hill's™ Science Diet™ Kitten dry food is carefully formulated for the developmental needs of kittens, so they get the best start in life & grow to their full potential. Packed with DHA from fish oil for healthy eye & brain development for kittens, this cat food made with natural ingredients provides high-quality protein that will support your young cat's muscle growth and development. A balanced set of minerals promote strong bones and strong teeth, to keep your kitten healthy well throughout the first year of life.
Features & Benefits:
- A dry food with DHA from fish oil to support healthy brain and eye development in kittens
- A source of high-quality protein to help young cats build lean muscle
- Provides balanced minerals to give you kitten strong bones and healthy teeth
- Add variety to meal time with Hill's Science Diet Kitten Healthy Cuisine Roasted Chicken & Rice Medley
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
Ingredients: Chicken, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, Chicken Fat, Egg Product, Whole Grain Oats, Whole Grain Wheat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Chicken Liver flavour, Flaxseed, Calcium Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Fish Oil, L‐Lysine, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL‐Methionine, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L‐Ascorbyl‐2‐Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Calcium Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Iodized Salt, Dicalcium Phosphate, Oat fibre, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural flavours, Magnesium Oxide, Beta‐Carotene, Apples, Broccoli, Carrots, Cranberries, Green Peas.
RSPCA is a not-for-profit organisation. Money from this purchase will be used to assist animals in need.