FELIWAY Diffuser Refill helps cats adjust to new environments and reduces stress- or anxiety-related spraying in the home.
Convenient, continuous use inside the home or new environment (e.g. holiday home, or cattery if a plug socket is available)
• Leave switched on continuously for at least 4 weeks
• Treatment should be stopped when the cat marks the area with its own facial pheromone (is seen to rub the site with its head). Where this is not observed, continue for at least 1 month
For urine marking
• Plug in, in the room where the marking has taken place or the room most frequented by the cat (keep away from furniture to allow pheromone circulation)
• If the cat marks several rooms, the additional use of a FELIWAY Spray may be necessary
• If a cat has a history of urine spraying, the FELIWAY Diffuser should be plugged in, in the room where the cat spends most of its time at least 48 hours before any stressful event, such as the arrival of a new pet, building work, holidays, moving house, etc
How to use:
FELIWAY Refill requires FELIWAY Diffuser. You can purchase the Feliway Diffuser here.
Each Refill lasts up to 30 days. Depending on its environmental surrounds, each refill may last between 3-5 weeks
It covers an area up to 70 m2
Avoid plugging in the FELIWAY Diffuser under shelves and furniture, or behind doors, curtains and furniture. Use the peel-off sticker on each FELIWAY Refill vial to remind you when to check and replace the vial.
The electric Diffuser plug should be checked monthly and replaced every six months to ensure optimum effect