FELIWAY Diffuser helps cats adjust to new environments and reduces stress- or anxiety-related spraying in the home.
Convenient, continuous use inside the home or new environment (e.g. holiday home, or cattery if a plug socket is available)
• Leave switched on continuously for at least 4 weeks
• Treatment should be stopped when the cat marks the area with its own facial pheromone (is seen to rub the site with its head). Where this is not observed, continue for at least 1 month
For urine marking
• Plug in, in the room where the marking has taken place or the room most frequented by the cat (keep away from furniture to allow pheromone circulation)
• If the cat marks several rooms, the additional use of a FELIWAY Spray may be necessary
• If a cat has a history of urine spraying, the FELIWAY Diffuser should be plugged in, in the room where the cat spends most of its time at least 48 hours before any stressful event, such as the arrival of a new pet, building work, holidays, moving house, etc
How to use:
Just plug and play: screw the vial into the electric Diffuser unit, plug it into an electric socket and switch it on.
Leave the Diffuser switched on continuously for one month. Each FELIWAY Refill covers an area of up to 70m2.
Each Refill lasts up to 30 days. Depending on its environmental surrounds, each refill may last between 3-5 weeks.
Avoid plugging in the FELIWAY Diffuser under shelves and furniture, or behind doors, curtains and furniture
This electric device should only be used with the Feliway Diffuser formulation. Use of another substance may increase the toxicity or flammability of the product.