Out of Scope
• Pharmaceuticals purchased through RSPCA Victoria’s veterinary clinics
• Items purchased from RSPCA Victoria Op Shops
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you receive it.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it
• Your item must be in the original packaging
• Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase
• RSPCA Victoria Staff will inspect the item and process your refund. The money will be refunded to the original payment method you’ve used during the purchase
• For credit card payments, it may take 5 to 10 business days for a refund to show up on your credit card statement
• If the product is damaged in any way, or you have initiated the return after 30 calendar days have passed, you will not be eligible for a refund
If your item has a major problem/fault, you are entitled to a replacement or refund. Examples of faultiness are when the product:
• has a problem that would have stopped you buying it had you known about it
• is unsafe
• is significantly different from the description of the product or
• doesn’t do what we said it would do,
These specifications do not include damage caused by misuse or returns simply due to change of mind.
RSPCA Victoria reserves the right to refuse to provide a refund, or replacement if the problem has, for instance, arisen because the product was misused by the customer.
Online Purchases Returns
You can return items that you have purchased online to our nearest metropolitan Animal Care Centre for an exchange or refund, but you must present proof of purchase, ideally your tax invoice. Our store team member will assess the items and determine whether a refund or exchange will be offered in accordance with this Refund Policy. Refunds will be issued in the same form of tender, e.g. if you paid for your online order through PayPal, you are required to present the card associated with your PayPal account in store. Refunds and exchanges can be facilitated by return mail, to organise this please contact RSPCA Victoria on 03 9224 2222 or email email@example.com