Urinary Care -
A healthy bladder starts with the right balance of vital nutrients. Excess minerals can encourage the formation of crystals in the urine, which may lead to the creation of bladder stones. They can cause discomfort and lead to more serious problems that require the care of a veterinarian. Stress in the home has been shown to negatively impact bladder health as well.
Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Feline Stress clinical nutrition specially formulated to support your cat's urinary health while also managing stress. In fact, c/d Multicare is clinically tested nutrition to lower the recurrence of most common urinary signs by 89%.
Features & Benefits:
- Specially formulated by Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians to support your cat’s urinary health
- Clinically tested to lower the recurrence rate of most common urinary signs by 89%
- Formulated to dissolve struvite stones in cats in as little as 7 days (Average 27 days)
- Controlled levels of magnesium, calcium and phosphorus
- Enriched with antioxidants, potassium citrate and omega-3 fatty acids
- Consult with your vet to make sure Prescription Diet c/d Multicare Stress is the right food for your cat
INGREDIENTS: Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Carrots, Wheat Gluten, Rice, Corn Starch, Spinach, Chicken Liver Flavour, Chicken Fat, Potassium Alginate, Fish Oil, Soybean Oil, Calcium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Taurine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, Choline Chloride, Sodium Tripolyphosphate, Dried Hydrolyzed Casein, L-Tryptophan, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.