Digestive / Weight / Glucose Management / Bladder Health
Some dogs can be more prone to gain weight than others. Even a little extra weight can impact the pet’s quality of life and relationship with family because that extra weight can reduce play time, impact mobility and affect the lifelong general health of your dog. Weight problems can be successfully managed through changes in your dog’s food. Hill's nutritionists & veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet w/d clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your dog’s weight management. In fact, w/d is clinically tested nutrition for conditions that respond to fibre.
How It Works:
- Effective L-carnitine levels
- Optimal blend of soluble & insoluble fibre
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Appropriate fat and calories
- Helps manage blood glucose
How It Helps:
- Formulated to help metabolise fat and maintain lean muscle
- Helps maintain healthy weight
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Balanced minerals for urinary health
- S+OXSHIELD™: Formulated to promote a urinary environment that reduces the risk of developing struvite & calcium oxalate crystals
INGREDIENTS: Whole Grain Wheat, Powdered Cellulose, Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Corn, Corn Gluten Meal, Chicken Fat, Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Oats, Chicken Liver Flavour, Dried Beet Pulp, Pork Flavour, Lactic Acid, Soybean Oil, Caramel colour, Flaxseed, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Glyceryl Monostearate, Potassium Citrate, Iodized Salt, L-Lysine, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), Taurine, L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavours, Beta-Carotene.
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.