Hill's Prescription Diet b/d dog food is clinically proven nutrition to help fight age-related behaviour changes in older dogs. Please consult your veterinarian for further information on how Prescription Diet foods can help your dog continue to enjoy a happy and active life.
Features & Benefits
- Clinically tested to support memory and learning ability in older dogs
- Antioxidants to help protect brain cells and support a healthy immune system
- High levels of L-carnitine to help preserve muscle mass
- High in Omega-3 fatty acids to support brain health
- Appropriate levels of protein, phosphorus and sodium to promote heart and kidney health
- Contains fruits and vegetables with naturally occurring vitamins and antioxidants
Whole Grain Corn, Chicken By-Product Meal, Pork Fat, Brewers Rice, Soybean Mill Run, Soybean Meal, Flaxseed, Fish Meal, Chicken Liver Flavour, Lactic Acid, Egg Product, Soybean Oil, Carrots, Spinach, Dried Citrus Pulp, Dried Tomato Pomace, Dried Grape Pomace, Potassium Chloride, Oat Fiber, Lipoic Acid, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Choline Chloride, L-Lysine, Iodized Salt, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Taurine, minerals (Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite), L-Carnitine, Mixed Tocopherols for freshness, Natural Flavors, Beta-Carotene
Consult with your veterinarian to make sure Prescription Diet is the right food for your pet.